On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:50:07 -0500, Kurt Quackenbush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>...   For MODs, packaging using TXLIB and inline (as
>in a typical PTF) tells SMP/E the module is supplied as an object deck
>that requires a link edit operation.  SMP/E doesn't analyze the TXLIB,
>so it makes no difference whether the TXLIB data set truly contains an
>FB-80 object deck or if it contains a RECFM=U load module as in your
>case; SMP/E will invoke the binder for MODs supplied by TXLIB.
>Packaging using RELFILE, LKLIB, and FROMDS tells SMP/E the module is
>supplied in load module form and can be copied.  LKLIB would have been
>your best bet.

It sounds like I was just lucky for most of this.  The JCLIN had BINDER
steps for all but 2 modules so all but 2 of those links were actually
called for.  However, ACCEPT, which should be doing copies, also wants to
do a link for every module in those linklibs.  I'm toast.  I either start
over from scratch or wait for the newly reordered product tapes.

Or I can do a massive UCLIN to change the TXLIB to LKLIB on all MOD
elements in those linklibs.  Than sounds like an enjoyable task. :-)

Pat O'Keefe