In z/OS V1.4 the only option I know of is the CEEUOPT that is linked into the
program.  This does not allow you to change anything at run time.  However, if
you have some static parms, then you may be able put those into the CEEUOPT and
then just add the ones you need on the Execution statement that are more
dynamic.

 I am unaware of any flexibility with the options at z/OS V1.7 software.

Lizette