In Passport emulator you can assign WORD DELETE to a key (I have it
on CTRL-End key)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:44 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF not productive

In a recent note, Wayne Driscoll said:

> Subject:      Re: ISPF not productive
>
> That really depends on the terminal emulator you use.  I use Vista,
and
> one of the things I love about it is that it treats the scroll wheel
as
> ISPF UP and DOWN commands.  Now if ISPF find could use regular
> expressions, I would be a happy man.

Does it also scroll when the cursor reaches the edge of the screen
with arrow key, rather than hyperspacing to the opposite edge?

Many users would also yearn for the ability to move the cursor
or to delete a word at a time rather than a character at a time.

-- gil
--
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL