I didn't know Vista allowed that. I'll have to try getting Vista at my next job then. We had Rumba at Lands End. At P&H, we had some old thing that was last supported around 1999. I can't even remember the name any more.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Driscoll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Eric,
That really depends on the terminal emulator you use.  I use Vista, and
one of the things I love about it is that it treats the scroll wheel as
ISPF UP and DOWN commands.  Now if ISPF find could use regular
expressions, I would be a happy man.
Wayne Driscoll
Product Developer
JME Software LLC