From: "Eric N. Bielefeld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Its funny how things work out when you've been away from ISPF for a while. When I would edit something at Lands End on the mainframe, I would keep grabbing the mouse and try to scroll forward using the scroll wheel. I wish I could do that in ISPF. I guess you can if you use the GUI, but I've never seen that work.

A few months ago I did exactly the same thing. I tried to scroll down on the mainframe by turning the scroll wheel. When the screen scrolled down, I sat there in total shock for a few seconds. Good old Vista; I love it!

Dave Salt
SimpList(tm) - The easiest, most powerful way to surf a mainframe!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm

http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!420