This is a call to all the XEDIT freaks that have been punking ISPF the last few days to put your money where your mouth is and submit some SHARE requirements for the ISPF editor. I get sick and tired of all the XEDIT freaks saying how XEDIT is way better than ISPF, but they never back it up with specifics. If XEDIT was so great, submit requirements for ISPF so we can get the features you want into the ISPF editor. Maybe XEDIT was better because it used " and "" for Repeat and RRepeat block, or maybe it was because copy and move targets used F for Following instead of A for After or P for Preceding instead of B for Before. Real productive.

So quit B&M'ing about how ISPF sucks compared to XEDIT, and submit some requirements. If not, STF up.

Regards,
Tom Conley