True.

Being a very weird person, I'm likely to copy the member of the PDS to
separate files in a UNIX subdirectory. I'd then use some of the UNIX
editing tools to manipulate the members (perl, awk, sed, ed), then copy
them back into the PDS. But I'm a known weirdo around here <grin>.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.