On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:29:49 +1000, FRASER, Brian
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Yeah, just go pull it out of it's berth and see what screams?
>Pfft....
>

>It would probably be the Ops Manager that screams first, quickly
>followed by my manager and finally my Mrs when I tell her that I'm no
>longer employed and will be at home to annoy her every day. :-)

Naw, that last one's too dangerous - she'd probably get you hooked on "As
The Stomach Turns" (see also: Death, fate worse than).

Couldn't be worse than the guy who actually hits the emergency shutdown
switch and powers off the entire data centre [insert evil grin here]...