From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Kopischke
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 11:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: WLC, WLM and all the rest: how optimize them ?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:06:58 -0400, Richards.Bob wrote:

>Dave,
>
>Feel free to give me a call.

Bob,
   Thanks for your kind offer. I've contacted our IBM rep and I'm trying
to get more information on our sub-capacity agreement before I head off
on a misinformation tangent. I'll be in touch and post on the list how
we're structured. That seems to be an important part of the mix that
needs to be made clear.

Thanks again,
       Dave K.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please

SunTrust and Seeing beyond money are federally registered service marks of
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]