Also, be sure that the site default is RDW or issue QUOTE SITE RDW so the HOST side preserves the RDW.

Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:05:06 +0800, Tommy Tsui wrote:

Actually, I have problem when I re-uploading the same file to HOST, The
record format is VB and is not one by one after uploaded.

OK.  Let's start with the details.  What tool(s) did you use
for the "download" and "upload"?  (I didn't ask; you didn't
tell.)

Did the data appear "one by one" on the OPEN system after
downloading?