Ok fair enough. (-:  I misunderstood then.  I made the assumption that
no TSO commands included EXECIO and that no TSO segment included also no
OMVS segment.

---

(You can call Rexx programs from SAS very easily by the way.  For
example I made a simple hack to IGGCSIRX where you can wildcard search
the catalog and put the datasets into a SAS dataset.)