I was just amazed when I was in 3.4 and I had a list of all my datasets
based on the first HLQ of my userid and hit PF11.  We've recently
installed z/OS 1.9.

Admittedly I'm easily amused, but I'd give this a coolness factor of
3.01296 out of PI.

(If you don't have 1.9 yet, a window pops up with a progress bar that
moves from 0 - 100 percent.)