In preparation of driver67L which for us includes changing to CFLevel15 we also
checked structure sizes (again). I was informed for the first time that the
sizer is completely useless, as it only accepts 99999 locks for the IRLM
structures (IMS and DB2), and in our installation, a single program can hold
150000 locks concurrently. Whom would I contact to report this?
Regards, Barbara Nitz