Lars,

Then we better write off z/OS NFS right now...

If Shai can provide a call to RACF via the host side client, then what is
the big deal!

And if you take a look around there are plenty of publicly listed companies
around the world that fully comply with SOX or BASEL II, but have never
owned or plan to own a MF.

AFAIK it's been a long time since RACF had any sort of special security
rating, and even then you had to disconnect the network

Ron