Just to let people know, Innovation Data Processing's FDRERASE/OPEN has just now
acquired formal CCEVS accreditation with a conformance claim of EAL2 Augmented
with ALC_FLR.2 .

The details of the validation can be viewed at the following link:

http://niap-ccevs.org/cc-scheme/st/index.cfm/vid/10232

For those who are interested, the CCEVS accreditation details for the existing
FDRERASE for z/OS can be viewed at the following link:

http://niap-ccevs.org/cc-scheme/st/index.cfm/vid/10064

Stephen Mednick
Computer Supervisory Services
Sydney, Australia