From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Klein
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:11 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Fw: COBOL Compiler options

John,
  I can't find anything at that page that restricts the use of DLL's
with
the integrated translator.

FYI,
  *both* the COBOL "CICS" and "DLL" compiler options require the NODYNAM
compiler option, so that can't be it.

Can you point me to the text on that page (or anywhere) that restricts
the
use of DLL's with the integrated translator (for cases where it is valid
if
you pre-translate the code)?

Sorry to be "obtuse" - but I just don't see this restriction in either
the
CICS or COBOL documentation.

"Chase, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
m>..
.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/DFHP3C00/2.1.