Martin,

I'm sorry to hear you shut your MP3000 down for good.  We had the same thing at
P&H Mining about 2 years ago, also an MP3000.  I'm glad that you could keep
your job.  The MP3000 isn't much use anymore, since it won't run z/OS in 64 bit
mode.  I at least got to run z/OS in 31 bit mode before ours was shut down.

OK, I'll bite!  What's a "Customer Anchor Table slot #51 (X'C8'-X'CB')"

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer