From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ted MacNEIL
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:06 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Another one bites the dust.

Okay, we know what it is.
Who owns (owned) it.
I think that was the intent.
------Original Message------
From: Mark Jacobs
Sender: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
ReplyTo: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Sent: Mar 31, 2008 20:02

It's pointed to by field ECVTCTBL in the ECVT.

ECVTCTBL DC    V(CSRCTABL)         Customer anchor table.
*                                  Slots assigned by IBM.
*                                  Ownership: Callable Services.
*                                  Serialization: None             @P8A

Mark Jacobs