John McKown wrote:

>Although I did say that I was uninterested in your product and was not
really "keen" on the postings, I am sorry that you feel that you must leave. I
do know that some of us come across strongly. I've learned to ignore some of
the messages of that type.

>I do know that others have said the same as you. It does sadden me that we
cannot seem to be a bit more polite here. I wish this forum was more like my
dog forum. Everybody there is more like a family. This forum may be a family,
but more like a disfunctional family.

>Best of luck.

I'm agreeing with John. I'm suspecting M/F is declining because of bad posts in
IBM-MAIN, high software costs, etc, etc, ... :-(

Shai Hess did tried (since Oct 2007) to promote FREE (AFAIK) products and
now his web pages are shut down.

I wrote in vain this: 'I hope you can sell your product eventually. Good luck.'
:-
(

Another enterpreneul light dimmed forever in the M/F world...

Groete / Greetings

Elardus Engelbrecht