---------------------<snip>--------------------
Beer----cool----
If I ever said that I would never post again because of some bawling I may as well just roll over...
I get more BS from my Ex's.....lol..
What ever I get here at least I really deserve .....lol
Ditto here, minus the Ex's.

I know that sometimes I may come over a bit stronger than I intend; it's a character fault. It's like after the 30th or 40th time you get a call telling you that your new Operating System caused a S0C7 in someone's application. I can't speak for everyone, but I tend to get a bit "testy" about that sort of thing after a while. But then again, I don't suffer fools or pests gladly. Bob R. and Rich Vipond can verify that, only too well; they've had the oppurtunity to see my temper in action. :-)

BTW Ron: I corrected your spelling; it might have been "misconstrued". :-)