Elardus,

I disagree.

If Shai is this thin skinned when so many posts are trying to offer him
constructive advice then it is his problem. He has a good idea, he has a
patent that covers it, and he proved it can work. Good for him.

But he did go beyond some of the behaviour expected on the forum, and was
sometimes shouted down for it. Would the forum welcome me with open arms if
I used the LISTSERV to announce every tweak made to HDS storage and
software? I don't think so.

And I don't think we have dimmed an enrepreneul ligh. His website and work
remain, and Shai tells us that he never planned to set up a company. If he
changes his mind and decides to do that after all, then good for him again.
However then he will be competing with two entrenched products and FUD will
require him to grow a very thick skin.

Although he won't read this, I wish him luck. I also wish him a business and
marketing plan, and perhaps a venture capatilist...

Ron