On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 08:31:03 -0500, Staller, Allan wrote:

>In this case you will need to research the reason for the 3 ptf's
>described in your previous post to have failed. Once that is corrected,
>all should be OK.

Agreed.

>By any chance is this a new install? In those cases, I have often found
>it helpful to receive/apply/accept the base functions first, and then
>use the control statement snipped below to install all of the
>maintenance.
>
>e.g.
>
>    APPLY PTF
>    BYPASS(HOLDSYSTEM)
>     S       (
>               SMC6100    /* SMC 6.1.0 Base                        */
>               SOS6100    /* SMC 6.1.0 Base                        */
>               SWS6100    /* SMC 6.1.0 Base                        */
>             ) .

from :

    Title: SMP/E V3R4.0 Commands
    Document Number: SA22-7771-09

   PTFS
          indicates that all eligible PTFs should be applied.
          3. If you specify PTFS along with SELECT, all eligible PTFs are
included in
          addition to the SYSMODs specified on SELECT.

... so the following should be superfluous.  If you omit PTF in the
above, you must supply GROUPEXTEND.

>    APPLY PTFS
>    GROUPEXTEND
>    BYPASS(HOLDSYSTEM)
>     FORFMID(
>               SMC6100    /* SMC 6.1.0 Base                        */
>               SOS6100    /* SMC 6.1.0 Base                        */
>               SWS6100    /* SMC 6.1.0 Base                        */
>             ) CHECK.

-- gil