Lindy Mayfield wrote:
> Couple of system rexx questions that I couldn't find in any docs (or in
> the SHARE presentation):
>
> What is the member TSOX from Ed J. in SYS1.SAXREXEC used for?
>
> Is there a way in system rexx to wait x number of seconds?

We have that member in our sys1.saxrexec dataset and it allows a TSO
command to be executed in the system rexx environment

TSOX  listc ent('sys1.linklib')
AXR0500I AXREXX OUTPUT DISPLAY 576
EXECNAME=TSOX TOKEN=0000400000000000C23AA4FFCA774B86
NONVSAM ------- SYS1.LINKLIB
IN-CAT --- SYS1.ICF.MASTCATA

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

We have a special climate-controlled room that keeps the worms
at a low enough temerature so that they remain dormant. If the
temperature varies by more than +-0.73K, the worms either freeze
to death, or eat throught the CrTiAl alloy of the airlock doors.
Dicey.

   -Branko Cibej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, concerning the can of worms