> Call an SVC that flips the JSCBAUTH bit back on.  This is non-standard.  If
> it is to be implemented even on a development system then added security
> needs to be built in to make sure it isn't misused.

Do NOT go there.

It will bite you in the a** - maybe not today - but someday.

Your real options depend on whether you have a server address space or not :

(a) You have a server address space
        Use PC-ss to execute auth function or to request server collect data on
your behalf.

(b) You do not have a server address space
        Use IKJEFTSR
        (daylight)
        Use SVC

Rob Scott