Programs can write to SYSPRINT as long as the blksize is compatible with
LRECL so if an installation previoulsy hardcoded a valid blksize instead of
using
a system determined blksize then no action is required.

This is one of those annoying actions we spend too much time researching
only to learn we can ignore it.

It is a shame when one IBMer could not put sufficient information in the HOLD
data causing thousands of us to go hunt down the APAR.