World Class? Is that __all__?? From the users, it sounds more like at
least Solar class! Maybe even Globular cluster or Galaxy class.
Hyper-instellar subspace class? Multiverse class? For the esoteric:
Brane-class.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.