This is a really important point.  I have been involved with numerous DR tests
for my employers over the past several years, and ONLY delete / define the
CFRM Couple data set.  That is, the LOGR and the SYSPLEX couple data sets
are NOT deleted or modified - only the CFRM Couple data set gets deleted and
loaded with a DR CFRM policy.

Based on Skip's excellent advice, lo these many years ago.

Brian