Oh come on Richard. There are Banks all around the world that have never
possessed a MF, and get along quite nicely with five nines availability on
Unix clustered solutions.

We should not fool ourselves into thinking that Parallel Sysplex and GDPS
are the only HA clustered solutions in the market place, whether local,
metro or geographically dispersed. I had UNIX customers doing multi-site
RAID-1 over RAID-5 before Hiperswap was a twinkle in IBM's eye! Damn site
easier to operate too.

Ron