On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:37:50 -0400, Scott Rowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>How on earth can IBM make a change as significant as this and not even
document the change in behavior?  I can imagine this affecting many job
streams with negative consequences.

>  May occur if a SYSIN DD * statement is GENERATED and now
>  properly finds and overrides a SYSIN DD DSN= statement.

Perhaps because they used MAY occur
Could be  my english , but i would have expected something like
"will occur"
it is a bit difficult to document a "may be"

just wondering

Bruno Sugliani
zxnetconsult(at)free(dot)fr