From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bruno Sugliani
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 7:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Example of what a very small JCL Interpreter can do to your
installation.

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:37:50 -0400, Scott Rowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>How on earth can IBM make a change as significant as this and not even
document the change in behavior?  I can imagine this affecting many job
streams with negative consequences.

>  May occur if a SYSIN DD * statement is GENERATED and now
>  properly finds and overrides a SYSIN DD DSN= statement.

Perhaps because they used MAY occur
Could be  my english , but i would have expected something like
"will occur"
it is a bit difficult to document a "may be"

just wondering

Bruno Sugliani
zxnetconsult(at)free(dot)fr