Is this system setup for individual Broadcast data sets or do they all
Default to SYS1.Brodcast?

Do all jobs "send" completion messages or do some users not submit with
USER= in the jobcard?

Are the users able to logon to more than one system?

Is this a sysplex or a shared MAS with multiple LPARS?

Is the configuration such that it is (Broadcast, Sysplex, etc...) so that
all users would normally receive their SEND messages and you have a select
group that is not receiving messages?

I am not sure why the users would not receive their SEND messages from batch
jobs when they are logged off.

Maybe someone else has an idea.

Lizette