<snip>

I was asked by a customer if there is a standard IBM mainframe power
switch lock. I checked and there is no such lock. I wonder how do you
protect your mainframe power switches other then access control to the
computer room.

</snip>

We do not have a lock on our "get fired button" (aka emergency power off
switch), but we do have a cover with a latch. You had to be very
deliberate to press emergency power off switch.

Thanks,

Fletch