Not sure you want to lock them. There are a variety of switch covers available.
We had some of them at my last site. Google IBM power switch covers. Datacover
might have what you are looking for. These usually prevent your oops! scenario.

Itschak Mugzach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   I was asked by a customer if there
is a standard IBM mainframe power switch
lock. I checked and there is no such lock. I wonder how do you protect your
mainframe power switches other then access control to the computer room.

| Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software |
Mugzach | Web: www.Securiteam.co.il |