Recently I had a similar situation but the problem was that my default
SYS1.BRODCAST dataset was damaged and I had to redefine and reformat it. If
this is your case you should receiving messages as this after your job
finish and user is logof from TSO:
IKJ144I
IKJ574I

To solve this problem I did next steps:

- DEFINE NEW BROADCAST DATASET//ALLOC   EXEC
PGM=IEFBR14
//NEWFILE  DD  DISP=(NEW,CATLG),DSN=SYS1.BRODCAST.NEW,
//             UNIT=3390,VOL=SER=volser,
//             SPACE=(CYL,40),DCB=SYS1.BRODCAST
- FORMAT AND SYNCRONIZE BROADCAST AND UADS DATASETS
//IKJEFT  EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01
//SYSTSPRT DD SYSOUT=A
//SYSUADN  DD DSN=SYS1.UADS,DISP=SHR
//SYSUADS  DD DSN=SYS1.UADS,DISP=SHR
//SYSLBC   DD DSN=SYS1.BRODCAST.NEW,DISP=SHR
//SYSTSIN  DD *
UADSREFM
SYNC BOTH
END
/*
- COPY SYS1.PARMLIB(IKJTSO00) TO SYS1.PARMLIB(IKJTSO01)
- MODIFY SYS1.PARMLIB(IKJTSO01):
LOGNAME(SYS1.BRODCAST.NEW)
BROADCAST(DATASET(SYS1.BRODCAST.NEW)
- SWITCH TO IKJTSO01 -> SET IKJTSO=01
- VERIFY CHANGES AND ENTER Y NEXT MESSAGE
*IKJ732I REQUEST TO SWITCH BROADCAST DATA SET DETECTED WHILE 819
 PROCESSING PARMLIB MEMBER IKJTSO07.  CONFIRM THE SWITCH
 FROM SYS1.BRODCAST                                ON VOLUME volser
   TO SYS1.BRODCAST.NEW                            ON VOLUME volser.
*11 IKJ733A REPLY YES TO SWITCH, NO TO CANCEL PROCESSING OF THIS
 PARMLIB MEMBER.

To keep the original dataset name you can use the last 3 steps.

Angel