From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Eric Bielefeld
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Update datasets defined in lnklst

I've never used CSVLLAxx.  What is that used for?

I know whenever I do an LLA refresh, it takes only seconds.  I doubt if
that would have any significant effect on performance.

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html