This is my idea, for whatever it may be worth. I would create a proc with
something like:

//SYSLIB DD DISP=SHR,DSN=some.empty.pds
//           INCLUDE MEMBER=prelibs
//           DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=first.standard.library
//           DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=second.standard.library
//* OTHER STANDARD LIBRARIES, IN ORDER
//           INCLUDE MEMBER=postlibs
//* END OF SYSLIB CONCATENATION.

In the standard PROCLIB, have a member called "prelibs" (replace with
something specific) which again allocates "some.empty.pds". Also, have a
member called "postlibs" (again, rename as desired) which also has just
"some.empty.pds" allocated.

Now, if somebody wants to replace "prelibs" or "postlibs", they simply have
either or both of those members in their own PROCLIB. They then tell JES to
use their proclib by putting it first in the ORDER=(...) concatenation of
the JCLLIB statement.

Another possibility is an extention of that. Instead of "hardcoding" the
name "prelibs" or "postlibs", use SET variables to specify the name of the
member to be INCLUDE'd. Like:

//PROCLIB JCLLIB ORDER=(...)
// SET PRELIBS=member1
// SET POSTLIBS=member2
//STEP1 EXEC PROC=proc
//* OTHER JCL.

The "proc" would be similar to the above, but slightly altered:

//SYSLIB DD DISP=SHR,DSN=some.empty.pds
//           INCLUDE MEMBER=&PRELIBS
//           DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=first.standard.library
//           DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=second.standard.library
//* OTHER STANDARD LIBRARIES, IN ORDER
//           INCLUDE MEMBER=&POSTLIBS
//* END OF SYSLIB CONCATENATION.

Hope this makes sense.