Hi,

I agree with the "Investment banker" ... and disagree with the "Ims utility"
developer from Tom DeLay's country or the "Secession" state..

Buy the DVD and copied it all over the place.

The Advantage of the PDF's ?  Some how it's easier to print parts of a PDF.
BookManager does not or will not understand my request , to print parts of
manuals.

Anton