On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:04:50 -0600, Tom Marchant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:14:18 EST, Ed Finnell wrote:
>
>>Our DR plan included copies of 'current manuals' of all products.  Usually
>>this was spun off on CDs
>>in whatever formats the vendor provided.
>
>These days a big honkin' USB hard drive might be a better choice.  You could
>put a lot of other stuff on it, too, like DR doc, PC tools, etc.
>
>--
>Tom Marchant

Our DR person says that anything used at DR must be stored at Iron Mountain.
That is, we are not allowed to take anything in with us other than pens and
blank paper. No USB devices, no documentation, zippo.

We do keep DVDs with this data off site.

--
John