Rick Fochtman:

>Peter, I much prefer the BookManager form for all manuals. The search
>engine is far better, even if it does often provide "hits" that aren't
>really relevant to what I need.

Bookmanager = fast, simple and elegant. PDF = slow, cumbersome and pretty.
As for those 'hits that aren't really relevant,' it's much better than the PDF
sequential search. How many times do I have to look at the contents,
summary of changes and intro in every PDF? I also have to wait while Adobe is
started and each PDF is loaded. Since I'm usually on TSO in the first place,
that's where I prefer to find my manuals.