Why wouldn't you just use the z/VM V5R4 bookshelf?

Here's how to find it:

1)  Go to the z/OS Internet library Web page (includes links to z/VM and
z/VSE manuals, too) at:

      http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/

2)  Once there, click on the Bookshelf titles and filenames link under the
Search heading:

      http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/find_shelves.html

3)  On the returned page, type z/VM V5R4 into the search dialog box and
click on the Find button.

4)  On the returned page of search results, you'll get a link back to the
z/VM V5R4 bookshelf
      available on our Web site.    Click on the link:

      http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/HCSH2AA0

Leo

+1 for BookManager. And I'm one of those Mark referred to as filling
out the survey at Share.

Seems it's geting harder to get manuals, not easier. I needed some z/VM
5.4 manuals recently. All I could find (that was usable) was a web page
with a table of pdfs. Knocked up a script to cycle through the
page and pull them all down with wget while I was at a meeting.
Then I had to hack up some html so I had a cross-reference from IBM
manual number to something meaningful.
Did somebody mention searching ??? ... maybe even across manuals ... ???
Bah.

Really, it shouldn't be this difficult to find the info we want/need.

Shane ...