From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Jason To
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: GDPS Implementation CPU Requirement

Does anybody know what are the CPU cost to implement GDPS (for the
control
LPARs)?  How much CPU usage we should expect on top of our existing CPU
usage? This is assuming we already have both parallel sysplex
implemented in
both primary and secondary site in place. What other cost/overhead we
should
expect aside from higher CPU and CF usage?  Any good reference material?
TIA.

Regards,
Jason