From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shane
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: z/OS 1.10 and Data Areas

Martin Packer wrote:

> I'm wondering whether we need to hack together some "helper scripts"
> for PDFs. I know this is a VAGUE wondering. Will repeat it on Twitter
> and see if anyone bites in either forum. :-)

Better yet Martin, how about twisting some upper appendages to get some
sensible download options for BookManager.
As mentioned earlier, why the hell can't packages (zip, tar, pax, ...)
of books (or better entire bookshelves including index) be
available ?.
Or park the whole DVD iso(s) somewhere for download - even if
limited to torrent. I'd be happy to leave my (home) system open
overnight as a seed, as I'm sure would others.

Shane ...