I'll add one other feature: no JAVA dependancies!

Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 12/01/2008
  at 08:51 PM, Peter Relson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I would still appreciate your comments regarding "PDF-only" even if it
applies only to potential subsequent releases.

Please stick with BookManager unless and until you can supply something
else at least as good. That includes fast searches, cross-reference links
and indexing.

--
Rick