2009/1/7 Anne & Lynn Wheeler <l...@garlic.com>:

> Howerver, I don't anything about 360/65 multiprocessor was for anything other
> than two-way.

In particular, the 65MP did not have a programmable prefix register to
relocate low storage for each CPU the way S/370 and later do. Rather,
the prefixing was either ON or OFF for each CPU, and controlled by a
front panel switch. If OFF, references to the low 4KB of storage went
to the low 4KB; if ON, they went to the high 4KB of installed storage.
So this would make life difficult for more than two CPUs.

Tony H.