From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Horne, Jim - James S
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Adding CPU engines without IPL

Thanks, Alan.  If I understand you right you're going with the old systems
programmer Standard Reply #1, "It depends."

Which is pretty much what we thought .

Jim Horne
Systems Programmer
Large Systems Engineering & Messaging NC4IT
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
1000 Lowe's Boulevard
Mooresville, NC
704-758-5354