Hi

Seems to me as standard ISPF table, and the KEY is the FMID. You can get the row's via TBGET

Richards, Robert B. wrote:

Does anyone have any REXX code to grab "English description" FMID table
entries out of GIM.SGIMTENU's BCNFMDS member by passing it the FMID in
question?

I am writing some code to parse information from the ERROR SYSMODS
Report and want to provide the reader with ICKDSF instead of EDU1H01, et
al. I looked at the various SMP/E LIST commands, but parsing any one of
those reports seems to be overkill for my purposes.

Kurt Q, feel free to jump in here and tell me that it is possible run
some report that just provides these two pieces of information. I looked
in the archives and see that others have cut and paste some of this info
from web pages or have their own lists, but am looking for something
that would be automatically updated based on my product set.

Other suggestions are also welcome! :-)

Bob

Miklos Szigetvari

Development Team
ISIS Information Systems Gmbh tel: (+43) 2236 27551 570 Fax: (+43) 2236 21081 E-mail: miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com Info: i...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111 Visit our Website: http://www.isis-papyrus.com ---------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.