Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 7:35 PM
Subject: OT completely..........

A great number of you kind ladies and gentlemen have shared private E-Mail addresses with me in the past. I would be highly appreciative (and VERY DISCRETE), if you could share that information again. Just drop me a line with "Address" as the subject line.

Between a persistant virus and a hard drive failure, I've lost my entire address list and ask for your help in rebuilding it. I've also lost a lot of other things, but that's another story. :-(