How often are they recycled and why? We don't recycle them on a regular
basis.

Now you can calculate your RSVNONR value: the number of IEF352Is per
week, multiplied the number of weeks between IPLs.

Kees.

<bdis...@dissensoftware.com
> > wrote:
>
> > You have to figure out what is causing it.
> >
> > The typical cause of a non-reusable ASID is because it owns a
non-reusable
> > linkage index.
> >
> > Search your SYSLOG for
> >
> > IEF352I ADDRESS SPACE UNAVAILABLE
> >
> > and see which jobs are causing it.
> >
> > On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:01:39 +0530 mf db <dbajava...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > :>Hi All,
> > :>
> > :>In one of Sandbox system has throwing an error like "*IEA061E
REPLACEMENT
> > :>ASID SHORTAGE HAS BEEN DETECTED". The IBM manual Provides a
> > recommendation
> > :>like :
> > :>
> > :>*System* *Programmer* *Response:* Determine if the shortage is due
> > :>RSVNONR being specified too low or an application problem that is
> > causing a
> > :>large number of address spaces to become non-reusable.
> > :>
> > :>Examine the ASVTNONR and ASVTANR field (representing the total and
> > :>currently available RSVNONR entries) to determine the depletion
rate of
> > :>RSVNONR entries. To calculate and verify the average ASID
depletion rate,
> > :>the ASVTANR value should be collected multiple times over a period
of
> > :>several weeks before this message is issued. When you know the
historical
> > :>average depletion rate and the expected interval between IPLs, the
result
> > :>+5% is the minimum RSVNONR value that should be specified at IPL.
For
> > :>details about ASVT, see z/OS MVS Data Areas in z/OS Internet
Library at

:>----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > :>For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
> > :>send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
IBM-MAIN

> > --
> > Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>
> > http://www.dissensoftware.com
> >
> > Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel
> >

> > Should you use the mailblocks package and expect a response from me,
> > you should preauthorize the dissensoftware.com domain.
> >
> > I very rarely bother responding to challenge/response systems,
> > especially those from irresponsible companies.

> > send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO
IBM-MAIN

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286