On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:16:47 -0500, Patrick Loftus <patrick.lof...@tnt.com>
wrote:

>We updated our automation product to log the jobname of address spaces issuing
>IEF352I, so we could see what was causing the problems when we had similar
>issues.
>
>We also found Mark Zeldens REXX very useful:
>http://www.mzelden.com/mvsfiles/asidlist.txt
>http://www.mzelden.com/mvsutil.html
>
>It issues the following output, as an example:
>                PROGRAM TOTALS
>
>Total address spaces in the system:               2020
>Total active address spaces in the system:         286
>Total available address spaces in the system:     1686
>Total non-reusable address spaces in the system:    48
>

>             ASID USAGE FROM THE ASVT
>
>MAXUSER from IEASYSxx:  1500
>         In use ASIDs:   286
>      Available ASIDs:  1214
>
>RSVSTRT from IEASYSxx:    20
>       RSVSTRT in use:     0
>    RSVSTRT available:    20
>
>RSVNONR from IEASYSxx:   500
>       RSVNONR in use:    48
>    RSVNONR available:   452

I added the total section (the last part) to IPLINFO a few years ago.   So you
can
also use IPLINFO.

In addition:  Everyone should be running Health Checker by now and there
is a check in HC called "IEA_ASIDS" for ASID depletion as well and tells
you how much time you have before an IPL will be required based
on the depletion rate.

mailto:m...@mzelden.com