Thus far we have 1.13 installed on systems at our DR site.  The bulk of the
daily work that goes on on these systems, is DFDSS restore from full volume
disk backup datsets that are FTP'ed to that site and we have observed these
restore jobs running in about 50% less wall clock time than before the upgrade.
 Could the change from EXCP to BSAM account for this also?

Dana